Are you experiencing the following symptoms on a regular basis?
- Runny Nose & sneezing
- Nasal Congestion & itching
- Difficulty sleeping due to congestion
Whether your symptoms are allergic or non-allergic, posterior nasal nerve ablation with Clarifix or Rhinaer may be a possible solution. Posterior nasal nerve ablation is a minimally invasive procedure that can be done in the office with IV sedation.
ClariFix - A Solution for Runny Nose and Congestion
Clarifix, is an amazing technology for runny nose and congestion. Dr. Atkins was lucky enough to participate in the FDA studies to approve ClariFix. He has years of experience with this technology and has used it to treat congestion and postnasal drainage with great success.
ClariFix works on a nerve in the back of the nose. This nerve can become overly active in some individuals and cause severe congestion and drainage. ClariFix uses cryotechnology to freeze the nerve in the back of your nose for about 30 seconds on each side. It's quick and easy and can be performed in the office under IV or local sedation. Patients go home right away and may feel a little plugged up or like they have a cold for a week or so. It takes about six weeks to develop the full effect and has about an 80 percent success rate. It is unclear how long Clarifix lasts, but Dr. Atkins treated his first patients in July 2015, and they are still doing well four years later. Dr. Atkins has performed more ClairFix procedures than anyone else in San Antonio or South Texas.
There are numerous benefits in choosing ClariFix Cryotherapy to fix your chronic rhinitis. These include;
- Minimum impact on the connective tissues around the nose.
- Optimal healing and minimal scars: unlike other treatments, ClariFix guarantees you a significant reduction of symptoms and leaves you with no visible scars.
- Low inflammatory reaction. The procedure is proven to be safe and is unlikely to cause side effects. Unlike commonly used heat-based tissue destruction methods, ClariFix does not denature the collagen.
- Preservation of blood vessels and other tissue structures around the nose.
- The mucosal tissue rapidly regenerates after the procedure.